Can't make it through a summer without spending a day out at Jim Creek. A little white trash but seriously one of the most beautiful places in Alaska.
And this is what happens if you spend the day playing in a glacial fed river.
The Bear Paw festival did not disappoint, the parade was great. After we hit up some rides at the carnival. Cohen and Mason went on a scarier ride first and then after Cohen didn't want to do anymore rides like that. Mason was little more of a dare devil. My only regret is not eating fair food every night of the week. I'm definitely going to budget for that next year.
Hiked the Butte again with friends. The kids found some good dirt to play in and were filthy, but they sure had fun.
Best part of having friends with spouses in the military is you sometimes get random fly overs.
After hiking Denton met us at Mirror Lake and we tried to wash the boys off a bit. Ollie is so dirty but I think it is just the cutest thing ever.
The Jensen's last Sunday. We sure will miss them.
Harper is still so adored.
Cohen found a four leaf clover.
Checking out the salmon by the fish hatchery
She only ever falls asleep like this with Denton
These boys sure love to fish
Sunday stroll to the homestead under Baldy
Starting to pack, Ollie thinks this is how he will get to Canada
Cohen managed to catch a mouse in a net in his underwear outside.
Shopping with these 4 doesn't leave me with much room in my cart.
Ready to go boating at Grandma's house
I wish I could just freeze time. I am loving this newborn stage and Harper is so sweet.
Bunnies at the birthday party
Picnic on the North Fork turned water fight.
No comments:
Post a Comment