Thursday, April 26, 2018

June's Gems

Cohen had boy scout camp the week after Erin left.  Colleen was going hiking and invited us along and you know me I can never turn down a hike.  First we did Thunderbird Falls, followed by Barbara Falls.  Ollie did great and it is giving me hope for the future. 
This is Ollie's go to in the outdoors.
Reed and Ollie
 Cohen had a blast at Camp Gorsuch and didn't miss us at all.
I have been YW's president the past year.  Due to have a newborn I wasn't able to get to go to camp but it was fun to go up for the night and visit with the girls.  Our camp mascot was the narwhal.  I sure have loved this group of girls they inspire me everyday to be better. 
 Oh COHEN...
 Denton wanted to try his luck one more time at snagging salmon in Seward.  While he and Cohen fished the rest of us hung out on the beach.  They didn't catch any but I think we all had a good time.
When Mason crashes he crasheds hard. 
Can't beat the 11:30pm Alaskan sunsets.
 We got to celebrate Fathers Day.  These kids really are the luckiest.  Denton can come home from work exhausted and he still helps out and plays with these kids.  As you can see they adore him and I can definitely see why!
 Attempting passport photos
Ollie is really good at hide and seek...
Teaching Harper about the important things in life.
 Grocery store for the first time with 4 kids.  It was a little crazy but we did it.
 The boys took care of me with breakfast in bed.
One of my yw is moving to FL.  We will miss you Irish.
Does it get any sweet.  Harpers first month of life has flown by.  She is the sweetest little baby.  We still can't believe she is a girl but we are embracing bows, dresses, and all things pink.
 This last week in June, Denton went to Idaho for the week to golf with his brothers and work on our Twin Falls house. I decided to take the boys on a hike.  We did the Butte in Palmer and everyone did great.  Ollie hiked most of it himself and only had to be carried at the end when he slipped going downhill and hit his butt. 
 Cohen stepped up and did a little cooking
 We tried out music in the park
 I did lots of this.
 Even snuck in a little shopping.
 Binge watched a little Gilmore Girls
Finished off the soccer season
 More help from Cohen.  I now know how people have large families.  Those older kids are life savers and make life manageable...usually.
 Auni, another of my yw, stopped by before she leaves for Vegas.  She made Harper the cutest little shoes and booties.  We sure are going to miss the Jensen's.
 And this is what utter exhaustion looks like.
 We even fit in some creating with marshmallows and toothpicks.
And somewhere inter Denton took the boys fishing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment