Tuesday, April 24, 2018

March/April catchup

We got to celebrate our favorite guy!!!  These boys are seriously so lucky to have Denton.  He does all the fun things and is a great example to all these boys.
Some nights Ollie gets to stay up but how can you say no to that smile and those curls.
And some nights I'm done and ready to get this baby making over with.
Some of us are happier than others that there is a snow warning on March 29th. But at least we got to meet up for a lunch date since most of our patients that day cancelled. 
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
This is what happens when your brother throws ice chunks at your face.  Cohen was not happy and sore for a few days.
April 6th and spring is finally coming... I HOPE!!!!
#maceandhisface
 Someone suffered their first injury while using their super special fillet knife.
 Ollie and some of his friends Grant and Hudson.
 Cohen could spend hours outside by himself, especially if there is water involved. 
 Looks like the perfect day for a jump on the trampoline.
 SNUGGLES
 School pictures- Mason K, Cohen Gr. 2
 Ollie loves his train
Cohen has learned to cook eggs and I can feel my life getting better.
 Since Erin taught my kids about dyeing eggs last year we had to continue the tradition this year.  
All their easter dreams came true.
 I went to part of time out for women.  I got to hear David Archuleta sing.  This was my first time going to an event like this.  It was interesting and the speakers were great but it just isn't my thing so I don't know if I would go again.
 I don't know if this boy is ready to no longer be the baby.
 Ollie being a helper.
 Mason's masterpiece. The boys can build things out of magnatiles better than me.
 Leanne herding our gaggle of kids. 
Alta, Roan, Ollie, Grant, James, Emma, Leanne, and Baby Sophie
 LOVE THEM
 Alaska killing it with it's sunsets.
 Ollie likes to take his back pack to the babysitters so he can be like his boys.
 THAT HAIR๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
 Denton got to attempt some back country skiing with the Newell clan
Once Mason sleeps he sleeps hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment