Monday, May 14, 2018

SoAb Shenanigans

I needed to go see my family and in AK there is really no sane way to do this with all my children.  We booked some tickets and I flew with my four children.  Cohen and Mason are such great helpers when I fly, otherwise I don't know if I could do it.  8 week old Harper was a dream and slept most of the time.
We made it! All 5 of us and our millions of bags.
Elise meeting Haper.
Around this time our luggage care was put away and I accidentally left all our passports and my permanent resident card in it.  After many phone calls and much stress I went to the airport to see if I could track it down.  The lost and found had my document holder but they don't keep a record of what was inside (any passports are turned over to customs if they are there).  So after walking back and forth between different customs offices I finally found all my documents except my permanent resident card.  Luckily I called the day before I flew to Peyton's wedding and they had my card and I picked it up when I went through customs.
Timmy took Jack and Ollie on a date to the Lego store.
Jack meeting Harper.  Grandma came up to take the older two home for a few days. 
IKEA💛💙
Jack is so helpful
These two had a lot of fun together
Elise and I hit up the splash park.  I pretty much wanted to do anything that involved the sun.
Esther came into town and we went to dinner.  It is always so fun to see her and pick up like no time has passed.
Quinn and Scarlett were pretty excited to meet their first girl cousin.
Cohen and Mason had the time of their lives hanging out with Grandma and Paul.  They shot birds, stayed up way to late, ate poutine, and the list goes on and on.
Erin and I were the first ones to head to Welling.  The first days was nice so we decided to go to Waterton while we could.  We hiked Crandell Lake and it was perfect for our crew.
And what's a trip to Waterton without a stop at big scoop on the way home.
Meeting Great Grandma Wilde
We tried to get in as much boating as possible.  Mason was definitely our bravest.
We were lucky enough to be able to meet up with Great Grandpa Evans in Taber.  We played at the park and then ate some KFC, an Evans staple.  I'm so glad he was able to meet Harper.  Grandpa loves her middle name and said he is just going to call her Muffy. 
Jack and Oliver loved going for a ride in the walker
These two are the cutest little buddies.
 Tannis made it!!!!!
Piggy Back food truck.  Life doesn't get much better than this. 
 REUNITED!!
Grandma bought the kids some tops at the market we went to. We stopped by the park in Raymond and tested them out. 
 Haper has to be closely supervised while int the swing, Lincoln and Jack like to aggressively rock her. And once Linky managed to pick her up out of the swing. 
 First bottle while I went to exercise class with my Mom.
 Took my Mom out for dinner to celebrate her birthday!
 Helping Grandma and Paul with some yard work.
 Sunday stroll to the fishpond.  We were surprised to find some bricks with our names on them.
 We went on lots of quad rides.

Had the perfect day at the Henderson Pool.  It had rained in the morning but the sun came out later so the pool was mostly deserted.
 Cousin bath's aren't Jack's fave.
 Linky just loves his new baby cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment