May 14th - I look up natural ways to make your baby flip and this was the result. Let me tell you getting a full term pregnant person upside on an ironing board is no small feat. It involved Denton just grabbing me by the feet and pulling. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.
May 15 - Inversion: these appointments are done at the hospital in case they rupture your placenta or your water breaks. You have to get in full hospital gear and they start an I.V. in case there is an emergency and they need vein access. It makes you feel real good knowing all this as you are about to get started. 😳 They give you a drug that makes all your smooth muscle relax and it makes your heart race. It took Dr. Bell less than 2 minutes to flip it and I hardly felt a thing. They monitored me for 30 more minutes to make sure the baby was ok then we went home to hope it stays head down.🙏
May 17 - I have another check up appointment with and ultrasound and as luck would have it the baby had gone back to transverse. At this point they decide to schedule me for an induction as I am now 38 weeks pregnant. They really don't want my water to break as turning for vaginal and c-sections are difficult if this happens. Luckily we schedule for the 26th and Bev will make it in time.
May 23 - check up appointment and we do another ultrasound and find out baby has rotated 180⁰. The night before I had been walking to my bed and could hardly move my belly hurt so bad. I think it was the flipping. Why couldn't she stop half way.
May 26 - DELIVERY DAY, we got to the hospital at 6:00am. I had felt something funny the night before and was hoping it had gone head down. If not they will try and rotate today.
LAST PICTURES OF A PREGNANT ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment