Tuesday, April 24, 2018

May Musings

With baby number 4 making its arrival in less than a month I decided I couldn't worry about hair for the summer.  So we went with a summer buzz.
 I couldn't go quite as short with Ollie and it hurt me a little to cut off all his curls.
Ollie has been more into coloring than any of my other boys. His favourite colour is red and he commits to it 100%.
I was sorting through newborn boy and girl clothes.  Oliver was convinced he could fit into them, so I let him try and this is about as far as he made it.
It got up to 17⁰C on May 11th so we took the little to Mirror Lake.  We were even lucky enough to be visited by the resident bald eagle. 
Evy, Grant, and Oliver
Snuggles and back rubs
Mason's creation
Oliver and Grant trying their best to injure themselves
Ollie giving baby shim snuggles
We finally se up the crib.  It has become a popular hang out and Mason has started sleeping in it every night. 
This is what happens when your brothers get an invisible ink pen.
Fathers and sons campout
So handsome
Happy Mother's day.  Less than 2 weeks until we get to meet this little boy/girl.
Last day of school pictures
One of Oliver's positive attributes is that he can play with toys nicely for hours.💗
Just a boy and his fishing rock. 
Bev made it to town and took us to Texas Roadhouse the night before induction day. On the drive home from the restaurant we saw a beautiful rainbow, I hoped it was a sign that tomorrow would be good.
After we got home we decided to take a quick trip out to the nature center. Doesn't everyone go on a walk/hike at 10pm the night before they get induced????
Last picture as a family of five.  We are so excited to meet this baby.  Cohen is team girl and Mason is team boy.  They have a bet going that whoever is right has to put away the others laundry next time.  Denton and I are both leaning towards boy.  At this point a boy would make my life simpler in a lot of ways and being a boy Mom is pretty fabulous. If it is a boy the name will most likely be Griffin. We are unsure of a girl name, possibly Harper or Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment