The Homework Machine and ...... by Shel Silverstein.
The boys set up a booby trap for Denton when he got home.
Harper discovered how fun a toilet paper roll can be.
Love when these two actually get along.
Doing a little cosmic kids yoga
These boys pamper me sometimes. Getting a back rub and foot rub at the same time.
I sure love thes crazies!!!!
Mason lost his first tooth!
Camping in the house while Mom is fishing.
Came home from fishing to a perfect Mother's Day from my boys. I may feel like I am going crazy but I sure am lucky I get to call all these kids mine!
She gives her Dad the best snuggles.
Nothing beats hanging out at Dad's work!
Mason made this crazy hat at school for me
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
The kids had a great school year. We will miss Mrs. Morton and Mrs. Crowe.
Ollie had a great year doing joyschool!
We will mis Gabe, Mason, Hazel, Sienna, and Hudson
Here are a few highlight pictures from the year.
They did some secret service and she snapped a picture as they were leaving
Decorating halloween cookies
Make another wonderful joyschool creation
Learning about the joy of nature
Doing a little cosmic kids yoga
Denton and Cohen went on a bear hunt. They were lucky enough to find a Mama brown and her cub not too far off the road.
Met some friends at the park. As kids would leave their food unattended Harper would seize the opportunity to steal their left overs.
No marker is safe when Harper is around. She likes to try and eat them.

No comments:
Post a Comment