We made it back in time to celebrate our favorite guy! The boys made him a scavenger hunt of some of his most loved treats. Happy Birthday Denty!!! 38 looks good on you!
When we got back Fenway had this gross growth on his back leg. I thought he had cancer and needed surgery but after consulting Doc Evans we decided to give it a couple of weeks and it slowly started to get better. We think it must've been an ingrown hair he licked at because of his anxiety.
Sure love this baby girl (still can't believe we have a girl)!
Coco is such a big brother and this little Sis adores him.
Love it when the light comes back!
Worn out💕💕💕
Firelake Elementary has an aid that loves skiing and sets up a cross country ski course for the kids. Cohen had been dying to show us it so we spent the afternoon skiing around the school. It amazes me how fast Cohen and Mason have gotten on ski's. They are way faster and more fearless than me. After we spent some time playing on the playground for those that don't enjoy skiing (Oliver).
Mason loves to climb and swing.
It was so warm I wore my snow skirt and had to model it in a picture for my sisters. I had never heard of them until I moved here and used to make fun of them. But now I sometimes love it.
Denton signed the boys up for baseball and started their training in the backyard and snowy culdesac.
This girl pulls her shoes off as soon as we get in the car, but how can you be mad when you see that sweet face.
I love me some vanilla diet coke!
Love these two crazy twins
School pictures
Cohen Gr. 3
Mason Gr. 1
Walking to the bus. Gotta love the shorts and bogs look.
This girl has become more destructive lately.
She has mad love for Fenway.
She loves to put her tongue in the running water which usually results in her whole head going in.
She prefers to self feed.
One day I lost sight of Haper and found her almost all the way downstairs. We had been trying to teach her and I'm glad she finally figured it out.
Snow finally melted and the kids were thrilled to ride bikes again.
Went through our gloves. Somehow we managed to lose 11 right hands. WHY!!!!!!
Went with some friends and climbed Mount Gordon Lyons. It was a beautiful day and the views don't get much better.
Love it when the crew brings me breakfast in bed
Coco loves to read and be warm. Caught him on a heater with his favorite thing.
Someone can hold their own bottle.
Baseball started and it is COLD!!!!
Our friend's the Johnson's had a family emergency so we got to take Ollie's besty, Grant to church with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment