Thursday, November 5, 2015

WINNER CREEK

The Winner Creek is my favourite hike we've done so far so I decided it deserved it's own post. We started from the Crows Pass road end of the hike instead of at Alyeska.   
Ready to go
 The best part of this hike was the hand tram.  The boys were terrified and didn't want to do across so we just pushed them in latched the door and took off. They did much better on the way back, although I think Fenway hated it both ways.
We hiked to the gorge where the river has to narrow to fit between the rocks.  The water was swirling, blue and gorgeous.  Also I now have a selfie stick so my picture taking is way better!!!
 This hike also took us through the northern most rain forest in the world which was kind of neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment