Monday, November 2, 2015

OLLIE EVANS - 18 months

Shortly after arriving in Alaska my baby turned 18 months old.  
Does it get any cuter that this?
As soon as our company left we put Ollie in  his crib turned toddler bed.  He loved it and jumped right in and sleeps there all night.
Except for one morning when I went in to get him.  I couldn't see him anywhere and started to panic a little.  Just then I hear a little noise and out crawls Oliver from under the queen bed that is also in his room.  I was just relieved no one had kidnapped him.
 LOVE HIM!!!

 We sure feel lucky to have this little boy in our family.  He is usually pretty easy going and happy.  He has the biggest blue eyes and the sweetest grin. Him and Mason have a love/hate relationship but are working on it.  He adores his big brothers and tries to do whatever they are.
 At 18 months Oliver is: - obsessed with balls
                                         -starting to like cars
                                         - talking a little, says words like Mom, Dad, Mama (grandma), ball, Uh-oh,                                           and make the animal sounds for a dog, cat, and sheep.
                                          - a great sleeper usually sleeps from at least 8-8 and takes naps for about 4                                              hrs a day.
                                          - loves his sweets
                                          - knows what he wants and isn't afraid to tell you by screaming, pointing,                                               grunting, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment