Thursday, November 12, 2015

LINCOLN LOG

About 2 weeks after we moved here Erin had her baby.  I was a little sad that I didn't know when I would get to meet him.  Denton felt sorry for me so he flew his Mom up to Alaska to watch the kids so I could meet Lincoln! He really is the greatest husband ever.
I LOVE THE PRAIRIES!!!
My Mom, Paul, Q, and Scar picked me up at the airport.
I was in love before I even met little Linky.  He was perfect and I pretty much never put him down.  We went to Elise's to have Thanksgiving dinner.  She was an amazing host and the food was delicious!
We made it to Erin's that night and Lincoln fell in love with my heartbeat.
Trip to costco
I let Elise hold him briefly (very briefly), I had to shower at some point
The Blue Jays were in the playoffs so we watched a few games.  It was fun to see my team do well. I have loved them for over 20 years (that makes me feel  old)!
We spent a whole morning knocking out some freezer meals.  Freezer meals are way easier if you have people to help you.  And I taught them how to use the ergo insert.  We also helped Erin organize some closets and get caught up on laundry.  I hope she returns the favour one day!
Tannis' Mother in Law Judy was nice enough to take some sister pictures for us, as well as some of the Dudley's and Elise and Jack.  
Rocko really liked me and I snuggled him, but only while Lincoln was eating, even I have my limitations.
We got to meet up with the Dudley's at Quinny's soccer game.  It was hilarious to watch and Q was thrilled to have a whole crew cheering her on.
Off to shop
We got to meet Tessa Virtue.  She is a Canadian ice dancer and olympic gold medalist.  I watched her win her last silver medal while I was in labour with Ollie (epidurals are magic).
This handsome man got blessed!  He looked so cute,  Erin shortly though of putting him in a sweet tux that Tyler was blessed in but instead opted for just the bow tie from it.
This is real life
We got out to the park. It was so nice to have slightly warmer weather and see a little more sunlight.
Sisters are the greatest!
T heads off for Spain in January so I probably won't see her until summer. :(
Erin has been depriving her children of games so I instructed them on how to play Candyland.  Q had a little trouble with the concept of losing but she got better.  I always love a good boardgame with the nieces.
Nail time
This adorable boy actually ate some fruit so we had to document it.  I sure love Jack! He may not be the best sleeper but he is so good during the day and I just love him!
And here's a few more of Lincoln.  I'm so glad I got to go and spend a few days with my family and meet this handsome little man!

1 comment:

  1. Best sister!! I can't wait till Joni scow makes her arrival and I can return the favour. Lincoln misses your heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete