They got to watch a float plane take off and land while they were fishing.
We tried to get in a few hikes while the weather was still nice. The first hike we tried was to the South Fork Eagle River Falls.
Ollie has become a true boy and has taken to carrying rocks with him
We were a little crushed that Mason wouldn't be able to go to preschool with Mrs. Stevens. I found him another school in Alaska and we was thrilled on his first day!
I love that Mason still naps and likes to cuddle me to sleep.
The library here has popcorn and a movie on Firdays.
Family FHE fishing trip. No one caught anything, and all kids were soaking wet by the end but they had fun and that's what counts.
I love it when they like each other.
this doesn't happen often
This boy and his weapons may be the death of me
Got out in the rain with my crew for a little jog.
Elise told me I should go out on death day to celebrate my Dad's life. So that is exactly what we did. We told the boys why we were going out to eat. They were excited, we talked a little about their Grandpa and it was nice to remember him and help the boys know more about him. I can't believe it has already been 14 years since my Dad passed away. I am thankful for the knowledge I have that we will see him again. And I know he is watching over these crazy boys of mine!
Cohen joined the cross country club at school. It sounded like they just played tag after school a couple of days a week, but Cohen loved it. To finish off the club they had a meet with all the other elementary schools in the area. Of course it had been raining a few days before and the day of so the trail was a little muddy but luckily the rain let up during the run.
Pre race dance to warm up
And they're off
Cohen did really well and finished close to the top. We almost missed him because we thought it would take much longer. He ran 1.5 km in about 6 and 1/2 minutes. He is WAY faster than me!
Mud splatters all over his back
My friends I get to hang out with.
No comments:
Post a Comment