Towards the middle of February we started to see the sun again. And it has been wonderful. It had been months since I felt warmth from the sun and I sure did miss it!
Oh Mason Magoo, I love you!
Curls
Footbal obsessed
Sometimes I try to stop this 5 year old from napping and am unsuccessful. Hopefully we can fix this by kindergarten...
Attempted to hike to the Byron Glacier. When we got there it was raining but we pushed on. Ollie was sick and kind of a mess. By the end we were soaking wet and it was snowing. Definitely a less magical Alaska moment. Maybe next time we try this one will be summer.
These two have become little pals during the day. And actually play together without fighting sometimes, we will sure miss Mase next year.
I don't remember two being that terrible with the other two. But about a week before his birthday this one turned into a terrorist! At least he looks cute while his doing it???
And he insists on doing things himself. Like walking to the park, it now takes 20 minutes instead of 5 to get there.
Denali, tallest point in North America
Crazy boy
Checking out the snow sculptures at Fur Rondy.
Mac Center, free learn to play hockey day
These two...
No comments:
Post a Comment