After we got back from Oregon I had exactly one week to get our house all packed up and cleaned. This made for a VERY stressful week. It didn't help that when we went to pick up Fenway from Clint's house (denton's coworker), he was no where to be found. He had been there 3 hrs earlier for sure but between that time he had escaped. We spent the next 1+ hrs driving around Jerome looking for him with no luck. It was a very stressful evening. I post about him on the local facebook group. Several people had seen him in the exact area we had been looking, and a cop had even been seen chasing him. Just as we were falling asleep we get a text from Clint that Fenway had snuck back under the fence and was back in their yard. We were relieved to say the least. I guess we do love this crazy dog after all.
Ollie spent much of this week hanging out in a diaper.
I worked my last day at Dr. Johnson's office and it was hard to say goodbye to all these wonderful people. Dr. Johnson has been so good to me and I will definitely miss this job!Finally we loaded up the Uhaul and took all of our belongs to a storage unit where it would stay for about 2 weeks until we loaded it up a final time to begin the journey to Alaska.
We also lost Gatey at some point but found him in the back of Denton's closet under all my scrubs.
I wish I would've taken more pictures. But we sure will miss the Calls.
L-R: Camden, Cohen, Noah, Mason, and Emmet
To go camping while moving required extremely tight packing. I have never been so exhausted as I was at the end of this week. We usually didn't get more than 4 hrs sleep and were working all day. By the end every part of my body ached.
One last bath at Grandma Scow's before we head off.
Hope he stays this happy the whole drive...
IS THIS REAL???
We sure have loved Twin Falls and all the amazing friendships we have made. I will truly miss having Denton's parents so close. They are amazing grandparents and help us out whenever we need it. Denton and I both feel that Alaska is where we should be for now. But I will miss so much of Twin and the amazing people there!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment