Saturday, October 31, 2015

4th of JULY and then some

We were so happy that the Scow's from AZ could make it up to R town for the July 4th festivities.  Of course we hit up the parade in the heat.  This year is started with an awesome fly over.
 Nothing better than a Marvco firework production
 Ollie was mad at me and tired from the previous days festivities. He sat like this for a good 10 minutes.  The poor Elder wasn't sure what he should do.
Sometimes he's not the best helper...
But he sure is cute and getting better at feeding himself
 Trying to stay cool
 We sure are going to miss our raspberry plants
 Just doing a little target practice
 This is what happens when I am sick of packing and have no food in the house.  We stop at smiths and everyone gets to pick their lunch.
 Park with cousins.  I can't believe how big Madi, and Hailey are getting.  The boys love having someone to play with them and watch their every move.
All boys love Grandpas lawnmower
 The only pic I snapped of some delicious Doc's pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment