This summer went by at an amazingly rapid pace. I am finally recovered from it and now trying to update this blog so I can remember it. Ollie's hair was getting a little long so I gave him a trim. I may have regretted it slightly after.
Sometimes they all get along...
In preparation for our move to Alaska we had a joint garage sale with our friends the Teeters. Neither of us thought we had much but once we got it all out it was ALOT of stuff. We sold most of it. Took a load to DI and were happy to be rid of lots of stuff.
Christian my partner in crime. She has an amazing garage sale fanny pack that she rocked. I'm sure going to miss her!!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! These boys sure are lucky to be have this amazing man for a Dad!
The boys sure love Grandpa and the "old mine"! Even Ollie likes to get in on the action.
Denton and I coached Cohen's coach pitch team. The boys had fun and Cohen has gotten way better. Although he may be easily distracted in the outfield.
This is what you do on a hot day when you don't have a swimming pool.
LOOK MOM, I MADE A SPEAR!
love them
This kid is quite the climber. I about had a heart attack when I found him high in the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment