Saturday, October 31, 2015

Eat mor chikin and then some

Cohen found this snake in the ditch by Denton's parents house.  It ended up being quite the dramatic event.  But eventually the snake was returned and all children lived to tell about it.
 The boys out in the hail/rainstorm.  Out best friend Noah was over playing.  We sure love Noah and the boys tell me almost everyday they miss him.
 Brothers
 The boys got to have a day out with Daddy.  It included golfing and a taco bus.  Not sure how I feel about the taco bus...
 Some days it's hard being one
If anyone knows me, they know that I LOVE chick-fil-a.  So how could I pass up dress like a cow and get a free meal day!? Of course I couldn't so we did a little craft taped on some spots and boom we were ready to go!  
After we stopped at the pet store and checked out the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment