Saturday, October 4, 2014

September catch up

Here is a September mash up ( this  is what happens when I get too far behind at blogging).
Ollie is now only nursing a couple of times a day.  He is way too easily distracted.  Mason enjoys getting to help out sometimes.
 First cart ride.
 This dog.... did it again, stuck on the table.
 Once in awhile I think Idaho is pretty.  But is still sure do miss my Alberta prairies!
 Happiest boy
 The boys spent ALOT of time outside catching bugs.  They also like to catch bugs and throw them in spider webs and watch the spiders come out and get them.  This really grosses me out but it is kind of neat all at the same time.
 I have canned more this year than ever before.  I think I did 29 quarts peaches, 40 quarts pears, 7 quarts/15 pints of applesauce, 8 pints sour cherries, 7 pints bing cherries, 7 quarts/20 pints spaghetti sauce, 8 quarts peach salsa, 6 quarts apple pie filling.  I also did a bunch of purees for baby food and froze some corn.  I am now exhausted and my house is a disaster.
 We hiked around Dierkes Lake.  Why have I never done this before!?
Had to stop and check out most holes/caves.
Supper spot
 Cohen had to stop here and check "this beautiful view".
 Can't resist the water.
 Cohen was playing headbands with Ollie.  I live for these moments.
 Practicing our sitting
 Cohen and Mason wanted to ride their bikes to this park.  It was 4 miles round trip, I thought they were going to give up that last 1/2 mile but they made it!  What troopers!!!
 Oliver has been spending lots of time like this but hasn't managed to get anywhere yet.....
 My friend Becky, who I've know since elementary school moved to Twin Falls! It has been fun to get to spend time with her and her sweet family.  We also discovered we both own these awesome cups thanks to Esther!!!
 LOVE
 Sleeping Cohen, he plays hard and sleeps hard.
 Ollie recently discovered Fenway.  I don't think Fenway is very happy about it.
 Cohen and Mason teaching Oliver how to play baseball.
 Breakfast of champions around here...
 Does it get any cuter?
 Mason sometimes wanders down in the middle of the night. He has to sleep on the floor sometimes he doesn't quite get under the covers.
 Mason got sick towards the end of September.  It was a combination of eating too much fruit followed up by a bout with the flu.  I thought he might have gotten some sort of bacteria from drinking in a fountain but all tests came back clear and he is doing good now.  Uncle Shawn sent him some goodies to cheer him up.  He was excited to get a package but made a sad face for the picture.
 Cuddles from this baby are starting to get rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment