I always think I have nothing going on but August sure went by in a blur. I did go back to work and picked up a few extra days. We also tried to soak up as much summer as we could.
Cohen has gotten quite good at the monkey bars and rings lately. I think he is stronger than me.
Our apple tree produced a ton of apples this year. Luckily the branches didn't break.
Cohen has also gotten good at building marble towers.
I think the time we spent with Uncle Timmy rubbed off on Cohen. He showed me his Chinese writing on this box. I'm not sure there are any identifiable characters there.
We got LOTS of rain ( I think it set a record for the most rain in a 3 day period). The boys were playing in it and decided to use their boots to scoop up the water. Why have I never thought of that?!
We call this Lake Kevin
Oliver is never safe. The boys love to go in and play with him in the morning. Which usually ends in them piling pillows and blankets on top of themselves and calling me to come and find them. So far only minor injuries have occurred while playing this game.
Applesauce helpers.
Mason came down to our room one night, I told him to go to the bathroom and go back to bed. He starts walking and then lets out a blood curdling scream. I thought he stubbed his toe... turns out he turned to soon and gave himself a black eye on our bed post. We discovered the black eye in the morning after he ended up getting to spend the night with us.
Sending kisses to cousins in AZ
LOVE THIS BOY
We went to a block party and the kids got to decorate their bikes for a bike parade.
More blanket hiding game with Ollie.
What would I do without them?
Cohen can be a BIG help when he wants to.
At some point we had the anni-birth-ary week. We kept it pretty low key this year as we are going on a trip in November. I can't believe it's already been 11 years with this stud! I sure am lucky!!!
For my birthday I decided we should go to Nat-soo-pah hotsprings. It had gotten a little cooler so it was perfect to be in the warm water! I can't believe I have never been there before.
This is as close as Mason would get to jumping off the diving board.
Denton showing us his mad skillz
Cuddle time
Ollie loved it!
Cohen LOVED the diving board.





No comments:
Post a Comment