After all the birthday partying we packed up again and headed to Fairmont, BC. I have been going to Fairmont since I can remember so it is fun to be able to take the boys there. On the way out we stopped and got some poutine. Denton chose the chicken fajita poutine and it did not disappoint. 

We also got the boys slurpees which meant some pit stops on the side of the road.
Ollie hanging out with some of his aunts!
Of course the boys made some time for a little golfing. Lucky for them there was a hole right outside the condo that looped back around so the helpers got to go for a couple of holes.
We also spent lots of time swimming! We went at least once everyday. We even managed to hit up the water aerobics class. I was able to demonstrate my abilities back from the class I took with Heidi in Rexburg.
We took the short hike/walk to the natural hot springs. There was a mudslide a couple of years ago so the pools had changed a bit but they were still fun.
Grandma Wilde is the best! She was patient enough to try and teach these kids a game. They sure do love her and are lucky to have such a fun, active grandma.
We spent one afternoon at down in Invermere going to the lake and walking around town. The weather was perfect and the kids were excellent at borrowing toys from people.
Grandma bought these crazies some ice cream.
On one of our last days there the kids talked us into smores at 10 am. They thought it was pretty awesome!
We also got in a little tennis.
LOVE THEM!!!
Playing at the park.
Ollie found his feet while we were there. I love this cute little baby.
Quinny was crushed that we had to leave. We sure do love our cousins!!!!
We also got in some bingo where Erin and Tannis were big winners. We had an intense wally ball game. I think the girls managed to win once. Having the giant Nathan was definite advantage for those boys. We all took turns cooking and had some amazing meals. Many nights were spent playing games. Tim and Nathan introduced me to some new fun games although I have no idea what they were called. Sleeping arrangements were a little tight so the Wrights and Whites got to have a nice family bed up in the loft, I should've gotten a picture of it. There is more I am probably forgetting but it was a blast and we can't wait to go back in 2 years!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment