Cohen started kindergarten this year! I AM STILL IN SHOCK!!! He was definitely ready to go and is loving school. He goes in the afternoon mainly because there is a bus that picks him up and drops him off right in front of our house. Cohen was soooo excited to get to ride the bus. He did not want me to drive him on the first day but I insisted. Finally he gave in and told me I could but just this one time. He is really independent which is great, usually.
Finding his seat. Once we got to his class he never looked back. I hung outside the door for a few minutes but he never needed me (that's good right?...).
Getting off the bus on the first day
Second day - as you can see he is still excited
The bus company has a rule that they won't let a kindergartener off the bus unless an adult is present. So I sometimes sit outside and wait for the bus. Mason is usually dying for Cohen to come home after he wakes up from his nap, although he does enjoy getting to play without being interrupted right after he leaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment