Thursday, February 13, 2020

Idaho LOVE

Denton talked Marvin and Beverly into coming up the 2nd week in September.  The top of the to do list was to take Marv fishing for some salmon.  First they went down to the Russian to catch some spawned out monsters.

They spent spent the night and the next morning they floated down the Kenai for some more fishing. 
 Denton found a fun little old timey diner to eat at.  Cohen made himself right at home and did a little light reading in the paper.  Marv and Bev even did a little dancing on the way out.
We decided to visit the Reindeer Farm in Palmer.  It was really fun and we had perfect weather.  
Grandma didn't love the reindeer.
After the farm we went to Pyrahs to pick some vegetables. 
Harper giving Grandpa sunggles.
A few days after Marv and Bev arrived Harper and I flew out to Edmonton to meet Wilder.  I am so lucky that I have in laws willing to watch my kids so I can do things like this.  While I was gone they managed to sneak in a little adventuring.
Found some moose in Earthquake park.
Checked out the fish hatchery.
Did a paint night.
 
The boys did great in the Beach Lake Running Jamboree.  And I was so thankful we didn't have rain!
Grandpa is the best story teller.
And you can't beat a good game of dodge bar. That one is definitely a Marvco special.

No comments:

Post a Comment