The leaves are changing and it is getting darker. I don't know if I am ready for another Alaskan winter.
Love her and this chaos of a house
Doesn't everyone make nutella sandwiches while wearing on sweet glasses?
I don't get many snuggles from this girl these days.
Fell asleep during family movie night.
Ollie could play with his lego guys all day every day.
This monster likes to sneak in at night and snuggle between us.
Getting so big
She is starting to deep belly laugh and I love it so much
We love the Chugiak cafe!!!
It's a lego tower kind of day.
Teaching Harper all about lego. Luckily she can't pick things up and get them to her mouth yet.
Seriously just trying to soak her all in. I can already feel this babyness slipping away.
Ollie loves her till it hurts
One last bike ride
Just too exhausted to find a better place to sleep.
This girl loves the water!
I have to wear her to get snuggles these days but she will always snuggle right into Denton.
We had a luau for young women's. We learned a polynesian dance and ate pulled pork.
Rare moment
Love the way I find these 3 all snuggled up at night
This is how I get supper cooked
I may have gotten slightly behind on laundry.
Ollie has started doing this thing where he makes what he calls his "mad face". In evert picture I take he first has to do a mad face then he will do one smiling.
Sunday night snuggles
5 months old! Still so drooly. Starting to put everything in her mouth. Smiles biggest at her brothers. Generally sweet and happy.
Who's who?
Cohen on right, Mason on left.
We hadn't had haircuts since before Harper was born.
Ollie and Harper look like twins.
The boys sacrificed some of their halloween candy and gave this to Denton with some of his favorites. Little boys can be so sweet sometimes.

No comments:
Post a Comment