After Harper's blessing we had a few days before our summer holiday was over. We checked the weather and decided to try out Banff in the rain. We lucked out and hiked Johnson canyon and didn't really see any rain.
Ollie struggles in the great outdoors. Tyler was his hiking buddy and which was a huge lifesaver.
Some of us like pictures more than others.
The whole crew. We were sad Nathan had to go back to Edmonton and miss out on all the fun.
After hiking the canyon we wet to Moraine Lake. After the lake we hit up the hot springs. I'm glad to say I've been there but there are definitely better hot springs I've been to.
The next day had sun in the forecast so we got up bright and early for a day at Calaway Park.
On our way in. I promise we didn't plan our outfits and I guess we like to walk in step.
Jack was exhausted
These 3 were quite the daredevils and went on all the biggest rides.
Just channeling our inner Kardashian.
A little night gaming
I really am lucky I get to call these 3 my sisters!!!
The next day we went to Edmonton. We hadn't taken the trolley to the leg fountains in a couple of years so that's what we decided to do.
Kids loved the legislative building in lego form.
Then we went to ReGrub. I was really excited to try it. The shakes were good and really pretty but definitely overhyped.
Ending the day with a little hot tubbing.
These two are seriously the cutest!
That night Denton and Tyler went to the Metallica concert. We basically planned our trip around this and they were pretty excited to go.
Last slurp and minutes in the sun before we headed to the airport. We barely made all our stuff fit on the drive there...
It was fun to spend time with family and have real summer.
Why does Alaska have to be so far away?
No comments:
Post a Comment