Monday, April 24, 2017

JULY 1st

Marvin and Beverly were kind enough to lend me their truck for the drive to Idaho.  My sisters were very thankful that I could transport a large amount of 12 packs of pop.
On the drive up we made a detour into Rexburg to meet Justin and his new wife Amaris for some pizza in the park.  We also got to meet their new puppy Lizzy and witness some adventures in dog raising. 
 We finally made it to Grandma Wilde's and the kids found the dress ups right away.
 We made it up just in time to enjoy the Canada day festivities.  Lucky for us they changed the parade route and we got to watch from the comfort of Grandma Dudley's front yard.  Kevin was nice enough to let our kids ride with him in the chariot and they had a blast. 
We also ran in the Raymond 10K race.  It is the farthest race I have ever done.  My knee had been bothering me for about a month before so I hadn't been running as much as I would've liked.  But I finished and had fun.  Grandma and Paul took on the younger kids and ran the 2K race with them.  
Ollie isn't used to sharing a stroller...
So happy to be done!
Post race pancake breakfast
Later my Grandpa Evans stopped by for lunch.  
 All the great grandkids (except Jack)
 Kecia was also amazing enough to bring back the Wilde softball team for the Raymond town tournament.  We didn't do great but it was fun to see some 2nd cousins I hadn't seen in awhile.
Some of the team
 We took the boat out on July 1st and one time after.  We had nice weather on July 1st, the other time was too windy and cold to get in the water so we just rode around on the giant tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment