We invaded the Arnold's for a night before heading to Peyton's graduation.
Cohen and Hudson
Mason kept jumping on the couch so Adam cuffed him.
They got to go for a ride in the back of a police car.
The next morning we got up and headed to my favourite zoo. It was fun even though we spent a good 20 minutes in the stinky monkey house avoiding the rain. At least the monkeys put on a good show for us. We eventually ventured out to a mostly empty zoo.
petting zoo
The anteater is one of the strangest looking animals
Cohen would hiss at the snow leopard and it would hiss back at him. It was one unhappy cat.
So glad I met Keely back in my short stay in Meridian 6 years ago!!!
I love tigers
After the zoo we headed to Payette to see Peyton graduate. I am so proud of her and the example she sets for my boys. She is pretty awesome and I can't wait to see what's next in store for her!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment