Tuesday, June 23, 2015

May Miscellaneous

Ollie's hair is getting a little on the long side.
 Cohen is such a good big brother!
 I knew I hit the Mother's Day jackpot when I got a vase made of lego!  I sure am lucky to be a Mom to these crazy boys and I wouldn't change it for anything.
 Football before Dad heads off to some meetings.
 Oliver + Balls = Happiness
He can now rock a man bun
 Walking along the canyon.
The boys were obsessed with finding rock chucks
 Playing instruments from around the world at Grandpa and Grandma Scow's house
Mason says, "Mom is this creepy? Does this scare you?"
 I was crazy busy and didn't have time to cook one day.  So when we were at the store I let the boys each pick out a tv dinner.  They thought it was so cool.
Some days life with a 4 year old can be a struggle.  Mason dressed himself for church and combed his hair.  He was in a really good mood as you can tell and wouldn't let me help.  Notice the buttons aren't matching, a great comb job and pants tucked into a sock.  His pants eventually came out but the rest of him stayed like this for all 3 hrs of church.
 Cohen was grumpy and Mason wanted to make him laugh.  So we found him like his with his face covered in lipstick.  I wasn't home but Denton said it took some good scrubbing to get all that lipstick off of his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment