Well it's official, we are moving to Anchorage, Alaska!!! I still can hardly believe it's happening but back in February Denton wasn't loving his job and we were talking and the thought of Alaska was brought up. Before I knew it Denton had 3 job offers and he accepted one and we are heading to Alaska. I am excited and nervous for this crazy adventure, but I'm sure it will be an experience of a lifetime!!!
Mason's hair grows into a little tail at the bottom and he sure does loves his "tail"!
Ollie's hair is getting crazier by the day and no one will let me cut it.
Due to moving I didn't plant a garden this year :( The boys are sure enjoying the garden
I chopped all my hair off and am loving it!
Wrestling dad
Back at the beginning of April we bought some tadpoles off craigslist for $1/tadpole. They started off quite small and ate boiled lettuce. The boys loved watching them grow. We started with 4 and lost 2 in a tragic overfeeding incident. Luckily we were able to save two of them.
getting bigger
Sprouting legs
Frog Hog and Junior with their real frog legs. Not long after this they sprouted arms and then I think possibly due to over handling they also passed away. But it sure was interesting while it lasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment