Playing left right center with spider man.
These brothers sure do take good care of her.
On this day Cohen got Harper out of bed, changed her diaper and dressed her. You can't go wrong with floral, on floral, on floral...
Love a baby in a hat!
Mornings are sometimes rough for Mason.
Harper was almost 9 months old before she sat in a cart by herself. Most of my other babies have done this at a much younger age but it has been so cold that I just carry her every where in her bucket seat. She was pretty excited to have a little freedom.
Playing in boxes
100's day
Family skate on Westchester Lagoon.
I get some looks skating with a baby. I have been skating so long that I think I have a higher likelihood of falling walking to the car with her.
Ollie can actually stay up right on skates.
We met our friends the Foye's. Mason and Beckett tried out some hockey.
Harper sported her first pony on valentine's day. You have to look really close but it is there.
That night we had junior nordic. They had lots of parent help that night so Denton and I snuck away and made a date night ski out of it. The snow was falling and it was a fun night, Harper and Ollie just snoozed away in the chariot.
Harper wasn't feeling well and actually fell asleep snuggling me.
Olympic watching
Those who know me well, know that I'm a die hard Canadian. I also live for the winter olympics when my Home and Native Land usually does quite well. This year the U.S. women beat Canada in a shoot out for the gold medal. My friends though it would be funny to put flags all over my drive way and gold hershey kisses on my doorstep. Just wait four years and we will redeem ourselves. It was also funny that I put on my I love Canada shirt that morning before I knew what had happened.
Ward luau, blue and gold banquet.
This baby and her bows, I melt every time.
Laundry is truly my nemesis. If I ever win the lottery one of the first things I would do is hire someone to do my laundry.
So cute how she tuck her legs under her to sleep.
In January the kids had a day off of school. I thought it would be a good idea to get out and go skiing. Cohen had been on a trail called Yo-Yo's with Jr. nordic. He assured me the hills weren't that steep. He also wasn't pulling a 50+ lb chariot when he did it. There were a few times I had to unstrap either because I was sliding backwards or too scared to go down a hill. The best moment was when I came around a corner too fast and totally went of the path and head first into a snow drift. Ollie wasn't buckled and popped out of the chariot. When I caught up to the boys I realized we had lost some blankets. Luckily Cohen and Mason are speedy and went back and found them for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment