Cohen has always marched to his own beat, sleep attire included. He has recently found this size 18 month toque and wears it almost around the clock. I think it is growing with him. 
More sledding fun. Harper got to hang out with Weston for awhile.
Then she busted out to explore the snow. It was all fun and games until she rolled over and got a mouthful of snow.
New Beginnings
Our them was Peace in Christ and some of my girls made this cool VW bus. I have really enjoyed working with the young women. It can be stressful and exhausting at times but it has been fun to see them grow and mature.
It might be time for a hair cut...
At Firelake they do skating with the school at the Mac Center every year. I love to be able to go and help tie skates and skate with the kids. This year they wouldn't let me on the ice if I was holding Harper. I was ticked, so they told me if she had skates on she could go out and then whatever I chose to do was my decision. It was ridiculous, the skates were huge and she can't even walk let alone skate. So I picked her up and skated around and every time she would get excited she would kick me with her skates, it was super fun... I went the next time and was just planning on helping tie and then leaving but I guess they must of felt bad and said I could take a stroller on the ice and they changed the rule for me. It made it so much better.
Watching the dogs go by at the Fur Rondy races
Then we stopped and checked out all the snow sculptures.
Living their best bus stop life
Harper is getting more adventurous. Which has made bath time and life in general a little more exciting.
There is never too much snow to BBQ our Sunday salmon.
Cohen had lots of fun getting ready for the pinewood derby this year. He decided to make a silver shark car.
Ready at the weigh in
After a few races Cohen decided to start racing with his car backwards and ended up with a solid third place finish!
After locking the keys in the car and after much trial and error Denton was able to break in. It was quite the sight to watch his attempts.
No comments:
Post a Comment