Tuesday, January 6, 2015

THANKFUL

 I love that I get to celebrate Thanksgiving twice every year. It gives me a chance to look around and see how many things I have to be thankful for.
Cohen's teacher had the kids put on a little program before they ate their Thanksgiving feast.
 Mason was excited to be in Kindergarten with Cohen even though he wouldn't look at the camera.
 On Thanksgiving morning we ran the annual turkey trot.  We told Mason he could do it this year, he was pretty excited but I don't think we prepared him enough because he was whining after 10 minutes.  He ended up making it but Denton sure got in a better work out because of him.
 Mason was just to tired.
 Cohen did the whole 5K himself. He's such a trooper!
 The boys decided they should cross the finish line together holding hands so that they would tie.  But they had to be ahead of Denton and I so they could beat us.  Sure do love them!
 They weren't too sure about the turkey.
 Granpa kept Ollie under control by putting him in the "old mine".
 Cohen was a little more difficult
 We love Peyton!
 After a delicious dinner I talked Charmayne, Peyton, and Bryce into going shopping with me.  We headed off to Walmart in Burley and then to Twin so we could go to Target and the mall.  After we went back to my house for a quick power nap so we could make it to Fred Meyer.  By the end we dragging a little but I think they had fun...

 That night we went to an event on the square.  We haven't seen Santa turn on the lights since Cohen was little and luckily the weather was super nice.  Denton was skiing but he made it just in time to see the fireworks, concussion and all.
We had some hot chocolate and cinnamon buns while we waited for Santa.
Waving at Santa.
 FIREWORKS
 During the month of November we would say things we were thankful for and put them on our tree.  It was fun to see what the kids would come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment