At the beginning of June Denton got to take the boy's the yearly Fathers and Sons campout. I guess everyone had a blast getting dirty and playing in the fire. Everyone came back alive with all body parts in tact so I call that a SUCCESS!
We also got to celebrate Father's Day! I am so thankful for Denton and the amazing Dad he is to all his boys. He is always willing to play any crazy game they come up with.
I am also thankful for Denton's Dad Marvin. I know he would do anything for our family and those boys sure do love him.
I am also thankful for my Dad and the example he is to me. I still miss him everyday and feel blessed to know I can see him again. This picture of us with him always makes me smile. We were in Mexico and playing purdue (where you hit the roof every time you see a car with a headlight out). We were driving our Mom crazy so she decided instead of hitting the roof we could put up one finger. We all thought it was a little crazy so we took this picture at the end of the day in front of our giant rental van.







No comments:
Post a Comment