Melanie and the girls stopped by for a couple of days on their way to the Oregon coast. They finally got to meet Oliver. It was so fun to see them and I can't believe how big Madison and Hailey are getting they've grown up so much since we left Arizona. I wish they lived closer so we could see them more, they make excellent babysitters! :) I didn't have to do anything the whole time they were here. They played with the boys and did awesome with Ollie!
This is the only picture I got with Jason and Ollie before he jetted off for golfing in Payette. We'll have to get a better one when he comes back for hunting.
Fun at Dierkes lake!
Hailey was Mason's special friend.
Cohen pouted for the first half of the day. But once I let him go over the cement with Madi he perked right up.
Mel the baby whisperer
Stop at Kiwi Loco after Cohen's last t-ball game!
It was so fun to spend time with you guys! COME BACK ANYTIME!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment