Here is what we got in the last few days before baby #3 made his debut.
Denton and Cohen got in another ski day. Cohen is getting pretty good and has almost mastered every run at Pomerelle.
It actually snowed here and Cohen finally was able to make a snowman.
Mason's attempts at getting his own clothes usually ends up with him stuck in his closet.
I love having helpers to shovel the snow!
Grandpa Scow visited and wrestled with the boys
We watched LOTS of Olympics. I painted my toes to shoe my support.
I am not typically a super festive pinterest kind of Mom.... but before valentines I went out of character and decided we should make cookies. This is not what I usually do maybe it was the pregnancy either way the boys loved it!
Mason usually gets to pick where he takes a nap (crib, his bed, my bed). He thinks it is funny to say things like in grass, or in tree. One day Denton was home and decided to let him try it by putting him up in a tree. He pretty much screamed immediately that he was going to fall and decided beds were best for napping.
Denton and I got in one last date before baby. We went to buffalo wild wings and I am now in LOVE with their salt and vinegar wings!
Here I am the night before induction and one day shy of being 39 weeks. Overall this pregnancy went really well. I ate cottage cheese and pears daily for lunch pretty much my entire pregnancy and haven't eaten them since. I was still sleeping at night at the end and not feeling too horrible. I was definitely ready to meet this baby boy!
LAST FAMILY PICTURE WITH FOUR OF US!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment