Wednesday, April 16, 2014

...and then there were three

Here are some pictures of the first couple of weeks adjusting to 3 kids.  So far 3 is going really well.  I expected it to be much harder but Cohen has been a really good helper and doesn't take advantage of me when I'm nursing.
 A few days old
 Oliver has the best big brothers
We spent a lot of time on the couch watching Canada dominate Olympic ice sports! :)
Oliver LOVES to be swaddled
 We try to keep him protected but sometimes Oliver's brothers just can't help themselves.
 We went out on a few walks
 Cohen and Mason really started to enjoy their lego from Timmy (and Elise).
 I ventured out to the library, alone with all 3 for the first time.  Of course the van wouldn't start  but luckily Marv and Bev had left a car at our house.  It made me thankful for my mini van!
 LOVE HIM
 Mason likes to share his special blankets with Ollie...
 Milk drunk
I sure LOVE all these boys!!!
 Best time of the night!
 First bath.  Oliver hated sponge baths.  Since we have discovered he doesn't mind regular baths but absolutely love to shower.
 All clean
 Snuggles with Dad

1 comment: