Tuesday, February 4, 2014

CHRISTMAS take 2

 A couple of days after Christmas we made the drive up to Canada to celebrate with the Wilde side of the family.  Grandma Wilde was actually festive this year and had a decorated tree and lots of wrapped presents. I always look forward to the present from the sisters because it usually does not disappoint.  This year was stellar as usual and I got a coat I had been needing/wanting.  I was also spoiled with some lulu pants from my Mom and the kids were spoiled rotten by Grandma, Paul, and the Aunts and Uncles.

 


Tim likes to relive his childhood through my boys, which is fine by me.  So this year he introduced my boys to lego.
We made it up in time to go to Tanner and Jessie's wedding reception.  She looked beautiful and Tanner looked pretty spiffy himself although I will miss the jedi braid.
 I LOVE SCARLETT!!!
 SISTERS!
 Grandpa and Grandma Evans made the trek from Brooks.  It was so good to visit with them.  We had to take a picture of where our love for dogs all started,  hopefully Tannis can join the club soon.
 More admiring/fighting over Scar.
 These two have come a LONG ways this past year.  We can actually leave them alone together without major bodily harm.  They may be friends yet!
 Traditional sister picture in Santa's chair.  Don't mind my fat ( 8 month) prego belly
 The kids managed to get sick.  Mason probably had it the worst and spent a good day with a fever and sleeping a lot.  But we powered through and he was soon on the mend.
Elise the wonder aunt
 LOVE HER!
 Mason can never get enough of Scar Scar!
 Cohen LOVES the snow!  He can spend hours just wandering around making footprints.  Elise was nice enough to go play one day.  They also made it for quad rides one day but I didn't document with pictures.
 
Denton, Tyler and Carson (Tyler's brother) snuck in a day of skiing at Fernie.
COUSINS
We got to go eat a delicious fried chick lunch at Grandma Wilde's house.  It was delicious!!

The brother in laws spent quite a bit of time on the playstation.  But they did teach Cohen and Mason, although I'm not sure that's a good thing.

 
 Grandma Wilde and Paul were nice enough to watch the kids so we could go on a quadruple date.  It was fun to get away from the kids and hang out with my sisters and their husbands fro a couple of hours.  We went to state and main (it is hard to get a reservation on New Years Eve).

 After we went back to Welling and killed ourselves to stay up until midnight.  We made it (barely).

 The next morning we had to say good bye to everyone.  It was a fun filled trip that included games, shopping, slurpees, wii, and staying up way too late.  Now I just have to have this baby so I can go back!
 
Elise and I managed to dress matching the day we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment