I have got to get caught up before I have this baby, so here is January at a glance.
Mason discovered a love for puzzles
I can still coax Cohen into napping a couple of times a week. This will probably have to end next year when he goes to kindergarten.
Mason likes to snuggle me on the couch and fall asleep when Cohen is at preschool.
My handsome boys ready for church. They LOVE their bowties from Aunt Mel.
We were spoiled with a warm snap in January. Cohen took advantage and played football everyday after Denton got home from work.
We did a little painting. Mason LOVES it!
Cohen is loving preschool. We had parent teacher conferences with his teacher Mrs. Stevens and he is doing great. He is learning his letters and improving. It is fun to see him excited about learning. I am also very thankful for his fall birthday that gave him a little extra time to get ready for school. They had a little red hen day and baked bread. On 'M' day they all came home wear moustaches.
'M' day was also nice enough to ride our bikes to preschool to pick up Cohen.
Grandma and Grandpa Scow have been watching the boys when I work sometimes. When I pick them up they have been totally spoiled and have been building spider webs all over the living room.
Sometimes we like to play wii while sitting in a box.
We've also started to have Cohen rinse the dishes after supper. He usually does a pretty good job with minimal mess.
The boys are REALLY loving football. As soon as their football shirts are clean they are on their bodies. This was before the patriots game unfortunately for Denton they didn't do as well as hoped.
January park day! LOVE IT!
Erin sent me a Canadian hoodie so I can show my support during the Olympics. I am not sure it will still be fitting by the end.
Love my clean boys ready for bed!
Cohen learned how to take a selfie
I continued growing life. I am measuring slightly small but after some tests things are good and the baby is growing right on. Here I am at almost 37 weeks and ready for the end.
And there is most of January. It capped off with Mason's birthday but I decided that deserves a post of it's own.
No comments:
Post a Comment