Saturday, June 28, 2014

March and April Randomness

WOW, I am sooo far behind but I have got to start somewhere!
Baby in a bucket!
 Mason has a unique sense of style.
 Denton played city league basketball this year and his team did pretty good and we had fun getting out of the house to go watch him.  They ended up losing in a very close championship game. 
Marv and Bev came up for his last game and Bev got to give Ollie his first bottle.
One day I put Mason down for a nap but then later when I went to check on him he was no where to be found.  He was sound asleep in this lovely pile of blankets and pillows.
Finally got nice for some April walks to the horses.
Cohen can be a GREAT helper when he wants to.
Out at the park at the end of March.  Ollie is already 1 month old.
 
Bought an ergo carrier.  I LOVE IT!!!  Good thing Erin convinced me I needed it.  We go on lots of walks in it, teach piano in it, cook in it. LIFESAVER!!!
 This handsome guy had a birthday!  He turned the big 3-2!!!  I don't know what I would do without him!!!

 The boys spent LOTS of time playing in the garden.
 Denton gave them some shaving lessons thanks to Grandma Scow for a pretend razor.
 Right at 4 weeks this boy started smiling!  We love his smiles!!!
One of my first adventures to the store with all 3.  I surpassed all expectations and made stops.
 I was either going to chop it off or colour it.  I went with colour and got my hair lightened. 
We can't get enough of this Ollie boy!   Here he is at 2 months old. At two months Ollie is still eating a lot.  He goes about 2-3 hours during the day and I am lucky to get 4 hours straight at night.  But it is slowly getting better ( I hope). The boys like to call him Ollers, Chatter, and Squeaks. 
Cohen and Mason discovered they can turn on the tap.  They took advantage of my sleep deprived state and COVERED themselves in mud.  After the third day of wash muddy pants and shoes I had to stop it.  But they had fun while it lasted.
Our fattest baby yet!  Staying in the 50% for weight and has some leg rolls
 Loves his Daddy!
 I love some Cohen and Ollie cuddles!
 This is what I get to wake up to every morning! BLESSED!!!
 Picnic
 I my have got slightly behind on laundry....

No comments:

Post a Comment