I got to talk Oliver on his first trip home to the Motherland! I stopped at Heidi's on the way up and the boys had a ton of fun playing with Dylan. I didn't get a picture of Penny but she is too cute and I love her attitude!
Pit stop on the way up in Craig, Montana. It was pretty and hopping with fisherman.
Ollie meeting Great Grandma Wilde for the first time.
Elise loves getting snuggles.
Tannis meeting Ollie
Magrath has sure upgraded since I left a few short years ago. We walked the now paved fish pond trail. I relived my glory years of jumping in the spillgates. I swear the water used to be cleaner.
Grandma met up with us during lunch and played with the kids.
These two actually almost like each other.
Pants are optional
Oliver was never safe if Scarlett was around. She took every opportunity to show him love...
What's a trip to Welling without LOTS of quad rides? Mason is obsessed!
A little iPad time
One of the highlights was discovering the Piggyback Poutinerie! The best poutine E.V.E.R! I dream of going back. Luckily I only have to wait about 2 more weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment