Saturday, January 18, 2014

December blur

December was kind of a blur.  We finally some snow and the boys LOVED it!!!!  Cohen especially loves snow, he will just walk around and play outside by himself in it.
 
 
 We went to lots of Christmas parties.  At the ward Christmas party Cohen sang with all the kids and then he got to be the prophet Nephi for part of the program.

 Our Elf, Bust returned and we had a lot of fun with her.  The boys loved to find her each morning.
 I had a piano recital at a nearby old folks home.  All the kids did awesome and it has been fun to see them learn and improve.
 I spent time growing a baby.  I am 31 weeks here!
 Sometimes I don't know what to do with these two characters.  But we sure do love them!
Decorating the tree

 We tried to fit in all the classic Christmas movies and get some cuddle time in with our crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment