Sunday, November 3, 2013

IT'S A.....

Well I guess it is official.  We are having another baby!!!!  So far things have been going well. I am over feeling nauseous at night and am going to try and enjoy this time before I am too big too move.
Here I am at 4 1/2 months (18 weeks).
 After the ultrasound we went out to breakfast.  Mason chose a croissant the size of his head.

 I SURE DO LOVE MY BOYS!
 Then that night we decided to tell them if we are having boy or a girl.  Cohen used to ask for a baby sister but has recently decided that he doesn't like all things girl or pink.  So he was hoping for another brother.
 HE GOT HIS WISH!  Baby Boy Scow is come February 24th, 2013! 
 
We couldn't be more excited to meet this little man and have 3 crazy boys in our family!!!
One last one of me at 5 1/2 months (22 weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment