Since Jason works for the government and ended up with a couple weeks of extra paid vacation him and Mel decided to come visit Idaho! We tried to go to Lake Cleveland but the road was pretty snowed over (maybe one day I will make it there). We drove to top of the lookout instead and then went to pomerelle to try our luck at sledding.
The kids had a blast playing in the snow. Luckily it was pretty warm out since we weren't prepared for full winter weather.
HAILEY
ME
HAILEY AND COHEN
DENTON
JASON
MELANIE
COHEN
MADISON
MASON AND DENTON
We also had a moose sighting on our way down.
While Denton and Jason took advantage of the nice golfing weather, Beverly and I took the kids to hop 2 it. They had a blast and Madi was so good at helping Mason climb up and go down the big slides. The boys joined us at the end and the kids put them to work racing them and then they had a little duel that Denton won!
Somewhere in there we fit in a quick to Ponderosa for some par 3 golf.
We also took the Arizonians to their first ever straw maze. I usually dislike paying money to wander around lost but this time wasn't quite was bad as I remembered.
The boys had a blast playing with their cousins and we can't wait for Christmas when we can teach them how to ski!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment