I came back from Canada and discovered Denton had been replaced with this handsome bearded husband.
That stuck around for a few days until he shaved it off to this creepy stache that he sported for a day and then we knew it had to come off.
We made it to May and we got a few nice days scattered in there. I always give Denton a hard time that he has never taken me to balance rock (turns out it he's never been either). So I took it upon myself to plan a family outing. It did not disappoint! It was a little steep up but we made it. Cohen did awesome I asked him if he needed help on the way down and he told me he had it under control.
We found a lizard hiding. It mesmerized the boys until we finally told them we had to leave it.
Marv had some kids from Minico come start on a shed for our backyard. It was excellent entertainment for the boys.
Denton thought it would be a good idea to do the Dam run again. This year I decided to join in and do the 5k. Maybe next year I'll practice and go for the 10k.
Denton and the boys had a lovely Fathers and sons campout. I got to stay home alone for 18 glorious hours and work on some projects uninterrupted while watching chick flicks.
I recovered some pillows
Painted and recovered this cardtable.
And with some help from Denton I finished this up a couple weeks later. We made it with some scrap wood and a pallet.
We tried out a hike down in the canyon and were attacked by ticks. This is no exaggeration they were all over Fenway. Denton and I both found some crawling on our heads. Little did we know when this picture was taken both of the boys had one sucking the back of their heads. Luckily they were dog ticks so we won't get lyme disease but instead we will get rocky mountain spotted fever which you usually don't die from.
And lastly a little tip for the day. Don't leave crafting supples ie. black paint and ink pads, in the room where you have a 2 year old take a nap. It may result in a slight mess. Cohen thought Mason had painted a masterpiece and kept telling him he was an artist and that his painting was beautiful. I don't think I share the same sentiment.
The table at the bottom was white but is now covered in paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment