Saturday, December 13, 2014

BOO!

 
We started out Halloween week with some pumpkin carving.  Of course the kids hated the guts so we had to scrape out everyones pumpkins. At one point durng the carving Cohen was watching me.  He looks at me and says,"Wow, Mom that looks really good.  Good job."  Then he turns to Denton and says," It's not really that good I just wanted to be nice and not hurt Mom's feelings."  I'm not sure if this is good or bad.
Since Cohen and Mason are really loving Star Wars, and Ollie doesn't have a say we got to do a group costume!  I do love a good group costume.  In case you can't tell I was Princess Leia, Denton my Han Solo, Cohen was Darth Vader, Mason got to be Luke Skywalker, and Ollie made the cutest little Yoda!
The weekend before Halloween we got to go to a party at a friends parents house.  It was complete with games, a train ride, and the even had a spook alley.
  On Halloween I got festive and made some mummy meatballs in a potatoe coffin.
 All ready for trick or treating.  Mason got tired after not too long so him and I went home to hand out candy and Denton and Cohen kept on.  The boys got way too much candy and had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment