Monday, May 5, 2014

Here's Grandma!

My Mom and Paul made the journey down when Oliver was just over a week old.  Here is Oliver giving Grandma Wilde some morning snuggles.
 I was really thankful they were here to do all the cooking for the blessing.  My mom made some delicious rolls and Paul was in charge of the roast.
 The highlight of their trip was taking the kids skiing.  It was Mason's first time.  They started him out in a harness but he kept falling over.  Once he got the hang of it he cruised down that bunny hill like a pro!  Having extra hands to help sure was nice.
 Oliver and I went up to the hill about half way through the day.  Paul switched me coats and he and my Mom took over lodge duty so I could do a few runs.  It felt good to get out but I could tell I was a little out of shape.
 GROUP SHOT
 Ski hill family photo op
Love this cheeser
Cohen has gotten really good this year.  He is now edgie wedgie free!!!
 Mason and Grandma
Family Ski's (makes Denton HAPPY)
 Grandma had to say good bye, but luckily we will be headed up to see her in just a couple of months!
THANKS FOR COMING!  WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment