Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Valentines and .......

We got together with some of the kids in the ward for a little valentines party.  It was slightly chaotic but Cohen loved being able to give his friends valentines. 


 Denton totally went above and beyond for our 10th valentines day together!  He had his Mom drop off a package at work that had 10 things in it.  It was all some of my favourite things like hot tamales, salt and vinegar chips, and mint oreos.  I was sooo spoiled.  I can't believe how fast the time has flown by and I love Denton more each year.
We still take a picture of our dog once in awhile.
 Denton thought it was time to teach our kids baseball.  So we now own a tee.  I don't think Mason is too excited about it.

 Cuddles with a tired Dad
 Cohen has started to resist naps (he is 4 1/2).  This has resulted in him falling asleep in some unusual places.


 
Denton was gone for a couple of weekends in March.  So me and the boys spent our nights like this.
 It has finally warmed up.  The boys have taken full advantage and are really good at getting very dirty.


 Mason has finally started to get the hang of his strider bike and can get going and occasionally will lift his feet up.
One of our favourite past times digging holes in the garden to look for earthworms
 In other exciting news a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has opened here in Twin and we went to the grand opening.  The boys got some free marshmallow pops and I loaded up on apples.

 
 Once in awhile they get along

 There is some of February and March.  Is it really already April?  My goal for this week is to get caught u!


No comments:

Post a Comment