Somehow I managed to talk Denton into going to Universal Islands of Adventure. We didn't really want to do the whole Disney thing and I thought Harry Potter world looked pretty awesome! The rides were all really good and made us sick (i guess a sign of our age). There were almost no lines, I guess not many people are travelling at the end of January.
We met Spiderman
The wizarding world of Harry Potter was AMAZING. It felt like we had stepped right into the movie.
I tried out a wand
Hogsmeade
Harry, Ron, and Hermione snuck me through the castle to play quidditch.
Denton saved me from a t rex
The lost continent area was kind of neat. We saw a show about Sinbad (who is he), there were some neat stunts and we got to relax for a little bit.
Denton tried to steal from the Grinch in Dr. Seuss land
One of our favourite rides was the spiderman ride, maybe it was the glasses.We enjoyed walking around cartoon land and reading all the thought bubbles.
I treated myself to some frozen butter beer. It was delicious.
BEAUTIFUL SUNSET
The next morning we dropped our rental car (wanna be mini van) off at the airport and headed home renewed and ready to be parents again. We couldn't have made this happen without Denton's awesome Mom and Aunt Sharon. THANK YOU!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment