Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I LEFT ON A JET PLANE

The last week in January Denton and I got away to celebrate our 9 1/2 year anniversary.  We will hit the 10 year mark in August but we decided it would be better to go away in the winter.  We flew into Orlando and spent the night at a sketchy hotel.  The next morning we got in our rental care and drove to Cocoa beach where we would get on our boat.


 
 We thought about going to the Kennedy space center but neither of us really wanted to for the cost (I know my Dad would be disappointed).  Instead we just drove by it and took a couple of pictures. 



 Denton forgot to bring a hat so I thought we should stop by a flea market and try and find one.  Clearly I did not understand what a flea market truly is.  I soon discovered that it is a giant smelly garage sale, and we did not find anything.
 We eventually made it on the boat and our first stop was the island of Grand Bahama.  We didn't go into town but instead had arranged to go snorkeling  around deadmans reef out at paradise cove.  It was a pretty good set up.  When we got there they gave us all the gear a few directions and then we were off.  There were lots of colourful fish and a few sting rays swimming around.  I did manage to lose part of my snorkel and a shirt but luckily we were able to find them and they weren't too deep. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment